Smith and Wesson M&P40 M2.0 Black .40S&W 4.25-inch 15rd
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and high grip to barrel bore axis ratio for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. The striker-fire, semi-automatic polymer pistol is available in matte black or FDE – Flat Dark Earth – finishes, and includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
• High grip to barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Proven optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
Model: M&P®40 M2.0™
Caliber: .40 S&W
Capacity: 15 1
Barrel Length: 4.25″ / 10.8 cm
Overall Length: 7.4″
Front Sight: Steel – White Dot
Rear Sight: Steel – White Two Dot
Action: Striker Fire
Weight: 25.9 oz / 734.3g
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
Slide Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
Frame Material: Polymer
Purpose: Home Protection, Personal Protection